Jumping for health
with Vikan Trampolines
Exercise for the body AND the brain!
Studies show that jumping on trampolines:
• improves posture, balance and coordination
• revitalizes vision
• induces better mental functioning
• reduces stress levels
• gives the benefits of aerobic exercises without the jarring
• strengthens the cardio-vascular system, and every cell, muscle, organ, tissue, bone and tendon in the body
• protects against heart disease, cancer and degenerative diseases
• and is an excellent tool for children with learning disabilities and other children
Recommended by psychoeducational professionals
for enhancing learning abilities.