- Pads tend to be the most neglected and under-rated part on a trampoline by many manufacturers
- Significant importance is placed on every Vikan pad
- If pads are impressive, the rest of the trampoline usually is too!
Inside Our Pads:
- Closed cell high density shock absorbent foam
- Reduces possiblitity of frame and spring impact injuries
- Absorbs shock but not water
- Rip-stop UV Marine Vinyl - looks good season after season
- Fastening system - secures pad easily on top of the trampoline - not on the ground as we see frequently
- Need to cover and protect jumper from frame and springs
- Need to last on average 10 years outside
- Need to stay secure on the trampoline - not blow or fall off in the wind
- Our pads meet all three of these requirements
IMPORTANT: Worn out pads should be replaced. Never jump on a trampoline without pads!